Originally, the Lao lottery would draw prizes every Monday and Friday. But nowadays, change the Lao lottery to be released every Wednesday as the lottery day instead. Which will start issuing prizes from 20.30 Thai time For lottery fans in Thailand can follow live broadcasts via Youtube or facebook, as well as other channels directly related to the Lao lottery. which will be broadcast simultaneously with the Lao National Television Channel 1 and the Lao National Radio Broadcasting Station.
How do I know if I won the Lao lottery online?
Normally, online lottery betting websites where we buy lottery tickets will already report the prize results. Including various lottery checking UFABET websites. But if anyone is impatient to know if they won the Lao lottery or not. We have a way to check the prizes to see which one is right. When talking to someone so you don’t have to be embarrassed to come back
Let’s say that the Laos lottery date on May 22 2022 issued the number 5098.
- 3 straight digits. If you buy 098, you win a prize because the last three digits of the 4-digit number are 098.
- 3 big digits, if you buy numbers 098, 089, 809, 890, 908, 980, you win the prize because the last 3 digits of the 4-digit number are 098, which can switch positions freely. Just have the numbers 0, 9 and 8 only.
- 2 upper digits, if you buy 98, you will be considered a winner because the last two digits of the 4-digit number are 98
- 2 lower digits if buying 50 is a prize because the first two digits of the 4-digit number are 50.
- Upper running numbers, if buying running numbers 0, 9, or 5, are considered winning prizes. Because these numbers are in the last 3 digits of the 4-digit number, which is 098. If, in addition, it is not considered a prize, for example, buying a running number 5 will not be considered a prize because there is no 5 in the last three digits of the 4-digit number.
- Lower running numbers. If buying a running number 5 or 0, it is considered a winner because these 2 numbers are in the front two numbers of the 4-digit number, ie 50. The first 4-digit number does not contain the number 9.